The podcast for all things BIRTH TO THREE
The first three years of a child’s life are the most critical for brain development. During this time, children make more than one million new neural connections every second. That’s why it’s so important to give them the best start possible.
CONNECT Conversations is a podcast that explores all things birth to three. From the latest research on brain development to practical tips for parents, we cover everything you need to know to give children the best start in life.
In each episode, we interview experts in science, policy, and programming to discuss the latest trends and developments in the field. We also share tips from parents and caregivers who are in the trenches every day.
Whether you’re a new parent or a seasoned educator, CONNECT Conversations is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the importance of birth to three development.
Here are a few of the topics we cover in the podcast:
- The science of brain development
- Parenting tips for early childhood
- Early childhood education programs
- Public policy and birth to three
- Stories from parents and caregivers
We hope you’ll join us for CONNECT Conversations!
- What happens in the first five years of life can impact a person forever. That is why Libby has devoted 40-plus years of her life to improving early learning programs—in schools, Head Start, and child […]
- Connect Conversation with Vroom and Envision Utah on the power of brain building from birth to five years oldVroom is a global program of the Bezos Family Foundation. The Vroom philosophy is that all parents have the potential to create a bright future for their children. Vroom's free, science-based tips and tools help […]
- Sam, Stella, Liz, and Brett discuss the partnership between Gift Connect and one of Kenya's biggest stars and advocate for early childhood development. Stellar Mengele is a gospel music artist, career woman, businesswoman, wife and […]
- A great interview with Phil Anderson and Bruce Hymas of Parent Playbook. A revolutionary App. specifically designed to help parents provide optimal care for their child at every stage of development. Find there important information […]
- Sam and Roberta discuss the truth about early childhood development and many ways to improve learning speed in children.